Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, January 12, 2017
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Lunch & Networking starting at 11:30 a.m.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of November, 2016 meeting minutes=
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Vote on the 2017 Slate of Officers
If you are interested in serving on a Committee, please see Diana
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
New Member Spotlight: Dr. Tara Mohl, DC Green Chiropractic
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
2017 Dues are due by January 31, 2017! You can pay on-line!
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
Featured Speaker: UNL Bright Lights, Linda Birks-Lance
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – February 9th, New Lincoln Police Chief, Jeffrey Bliemeister
- Next Board Meeting – January 19, 2017 11:30 a.m. host: Amy Fish