Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, June 9, 2016
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of May, 2016 meeting minutes
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– Please review the Master Business Card portfolio
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
- New Member Spotlight: Kyle Kudron, Kidwell
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
- 2016 Social Calendar:
Salt Dogs Baseball Thursday, July 21st 6:35p.m.
Outlook invite: please reply so we have an accurate count!
Annual Golf Outing August
Other fun Fall events in the works:
Blue Blood Brewery
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
Featured Speaker: David S. Haring, Lincoln Airport Authority
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – June 9, 2016: Pastor Tom Barber
(annual free lunch & learn with free will donation to the People’s City Mission)
- Next Board Meeting – July 7, 2016 3:30 p.m. host: Tim Kirkpatrick