Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, May 12, 2016
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of April, 2016 meeting minutes
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– Please review the Master Business Card portfolio
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
- New Member Spotlight: Casey French, Farmer’s Insurance
- Current Member Spotlight: R.J. Lipert, General Fire and Safety
- Membership drive cards: please complete and leave on your table
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
- 2016 Social Calendar:
FAC @ Brewsky’s 27th & Cornhusker Friday, June 3rd 4:30p.m.
Salt Dogs Baseball Thursday, July 21st 6:35p.m.
Outlook invite: please reply so we have an accurate count!
Annual Golf Outing August
Other fun Fall events in the works:
Blue Blood Brewery
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
Featured Speaker: Pat Haverty – Chamber of Commerce
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – June 9, 2016: Chamber of Commerce
- Next Board Meeting – July 7, 2016 3:30 p.m. host: Tim Kirkpatrick