Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, September 8, 2016
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Lunch & Networking starting at 11:30 a.m.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of August, 2016 meeting minutes
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– Please review the Master Business Card portfolio
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
- Member Spotlight: Larry Gadeken, The Arbors
Tim Kirkpatrick, Kirkpatrick Consulting
– Put your business card in the basket if you would like to do a spotlight!
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
- 2016 Social Calendar:
FAC at Ploughshare Friday, October 21st at 4:30p.m.
This is a Membership Appreciation Night with FREE DRINKS!!
Annual NLBA Holiday Party Tuesday, December 13th 5:00 p.m.
Staybridge Suites N. 27th Street
We are looking for volunteers to help organize this annual fun event. If you are interested in serving on the Holiday Party Committee please see Sherri Recker!!!
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
***** NLBA will make a charitable donation to the Santa Cop program at our November meeting. ALL members are encouraged to assist with this campaign by donating an unwrapped toy or monetary donation******
Featured Speaker: Carl Eskridge & Cyndi Lamm City Councilmen
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – October 13, 2016
- Next Board Meeting – October 25, 2016 11:30 a.m. host: Sydney Stanard
Leave a Comment