Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, August 11, 2016
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of July, 2016 meeting minutes
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– Please review the Master Business Card portfolio
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
- Member Spotlight: Kevin Harrington, UNICO
- Larry Gadeken, The Arbors
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
- 2016 Social Calendar:
Annual Golf Outing Wednesday, August 31st at 2:30p.m.
FAC at Ploughshare Friday, October 21st at 4:30p.m.
Annual NLBA Holiday Party tentative date: Tuesday, December 13th
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
- Report on gift to the People’s City Mission from the free lunch & learn
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
Featured Speaker: Amy Struthers, UNL Jacht Ad Lab
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – September 8, 2016
- Next Board Meeting – October, 2016 11:30 a.m. host: Sydney Stanard