Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, July 14, 2016
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Join us for the NLBA hosted Annual free lunch & learn with a twist!
NLBA members Pay it Forward!
We’re asking you to consider making a free will donation to the People’s City Mission
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of June, 2016 meeting minutes
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– Please review the Master Business Card portfolio
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
- Member Spotlight: Kolleen Meyer-Krikac, Balanced Life
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
- 2016 Social Calendar:
Salt Dogs Baseball Thursday, July 21st 6:35p.m.
Annual Golf Outing tentative date: Wednesday, August 24th at 2:30p.m.
Other events in the works:
FAC at Ploughshare tentative date: Friday, October 7th at 4:30p.m.
Annual NLBA Holiday Party tentative date: Tuesday, December 13th
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
Featured Speaker: Pastor Tom Barber, Peoples City Mission
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – August 11, 2016
- Next Board Meeting – September 1, 2016 3:30 p.m. host: R.J. Lipert