Agenda for Northview Lincoln Business Association
Thursday, November 10, 2016
11:30 AM-1:00 PM The Pizza Ranch
Mission Statement: The purpose of the NLBA is to be an organization that promotes, supports, and fosters growth in the North 27th Street vicinity.
Lunch & Networking starting at 11:30 a.m.
Meeting called to order @ Noon
Approval of October, 2016 meeting minutes
Introduction of members and guests
* Please sign the Sign-in Sheet
* New members – email logo to Diana for the website
– Always looking for quality new members. Members are encouraged to bring a guest
– If you’ve had a positive experience with a fellow NLBA member please share it!
Membership Chair report: Jon Borton
- Interested in serving on the NLBA Board? We have a vacancy. Contact Amy Fish if interested!
- Member Spotlight: Joanne Bartels, Company Care
- New Member Spotlight: Julie Robinson, KLKN TV
Social Chair report – Sherri Recker
Annual NLBA Holiday Party Tuesday, December 13th 5:00 p.m.
Staybridge Suites N. 27th Street
Bring along a $15.00 gift for the annual gift exchange!
Treasurer’s Report – Tim Kirkpatrick
Community update-Fire/Police-Captain Anthony Butler
***** NLBA will make a charitable donation to the Santa Cop program at our holiday party. ALL members are encouraged to assist with this campaign by donating an unwrapped toy or monetary donation******
Featured Speaker: Tom Henning, CEO of Assurity Life
Dates to Remember:
- Next Meeting – December 13th Holiday Party 5:00 p.m. Staybridge Suites
- Next Board Meeting – January 17, 2017 11:30 a.m. host: Amy Fish